Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Backyard Visitor

Hello friends,

I just wanted to share this little beauty that comes to my backyard feeder
every day.


(Click on photo to hear audio)

He always seems to have a song
and whenever I hear him sing, he brings a smile to my heart. And you know what? I'm sure that's how God intended it.

The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing [of
birds] is come,
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.

Song of Solomon 2:12



Enjoying the SONshine and all that it brings,

Jessica


P.S. And here's a link that really shows off his song. Click on the 'play' button to hear the sound.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! It just made my day.

Love your little blackbird photo, and what you said about them always having a song. Birds always make me smile. I hung one of those little bell feeders and have had a blast watching all the little visitors fill their tummies!

Hope you have a great week, Jessica!
HUGS,
Becky