Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've Been Given An Award


I'm proud to let you know that Sue at Country Pleasures has kindly awarded me with the Primitive Excellence Award - keeping the past alive.

With so many thoughtful and inspirational blogs in blogland, I was quite surprised that she wanted to send this cheerful gift my way.

Keeping the past alive - is akin to the biblical admonition to "seek for the old paths" and there's so much we can learn from those who have gone on before us.

That's why next week I'll be featuring some 'Days of Yore' tidbits!

Please come back to see what's in store.


Now I know I'm probably breaking the rules a bit but instead of passing this Award on to 7 other bloggers (I don't think my circle of friends is quite that big), I'd like to pass it on to a courageous lady at
Can I Be Pretty In Pink? and she can share it as she sees fit.

The rules are simple:
1. Copy and post award on blog
2. Add a link to who granted you the award
3. Nominate 7 blogs who haven't gotten it yet
4. Add these links to your blog
5. Notify your chosen 7

Cheers,
Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the Ole tidbits! You deserve this award for having a prim heart and homemade talent! Did you get your box of goodies yet?