Monday, August 4, 2008

Some Interesting Places In Blogland

Last week I had the opportunity to check out some new-to-me places in Blogland and I felt it would be unfair of me to keep these little gems all to myself.

As always, my recommendations come with a cheerful disclaimer which says.....

"I haven't read every detail from every blog,
so please don't hold it against me
if you find something unpalatable.
It was not my intention to lead you astray
Just use the delete key."


So if you have a few minutes to goof off surfing and riding the internet wave, then by all means expand your horizons a bit here with the selection of url's below.

In the Kitchen and around the Home...


Improving your blog and writing skills....


And if it's not too much trouble (and you haven't used up all your "goof off" time), please stop back and let me know what you thought about the places you've been. A short comment will do but I'd be interested in knowing if these blogs were at all helpful or inspirational to you.

And above all, just try to relax.

Have a sparkling day,
Jessica

3 comments:

Colored Heart said...

Hi, Jessica! I just dropped by to see your post on TSBOT. It's my first time to post for this meme. Your suggested places in the blogland are interesting especially the ones that may improve my writing skills. I hope to learn from them. Have a wonderful time with your latte. God bless you always.:)Shalom!

Kim said...

Well I know one place I found through the bloggy giveaways was yours! I now have it in my feed reader and try to check it often. :)

I do like the ones that you have listed above. THANK YOU for putting them there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for linking to me. Sorry I haven't stopped by sooner. I love the look of your site and can't wait to read more.

Thank you again!