Monday, July 14, 2008

A Garden Surprise

I headed out to the backyard this morning to check on things. When I came to the lilies I had to do a double-take! I thought my eyes were tricking me but after a closer look I realized that I still do have 20/20 vision. A new lily blossom opened overnight - but it's PINK! I never expected that. I had assumed that they would all be orange.

My vision may still be perfect but memory is not. I can't even remember where I purchased these beautiful lilies - and it was only last year! I'm so glad I did though. They have been a real joy to me this summer.

Hope your enjoying them too.





Matthew 6:28
And why take ye thought for raiment?
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow;
they toil not, neither do they spin.

This is good advice! If we let Him, God has a way of helping us put our worries into perspective. What a great God. There is none like Him!

Blessings,
Jessica

No comments: