Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ice Cream Sandwiches

On Tuesday I gladly said, "Yes" to my inner voice when it suggested that I make a yummy batch of Toll*house chocolate chip cookies. It was a short conversation!

While the first couple of pans of cookies were cooling I had the bright idea of using them to make ice cream sandwiches. There were so many perfectly round cookies on the cooling rack that I was easily convinced.

So after softening the vanilla ice cream, I made four sandwiches and placed them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. (I wanted to make sure this idea would work!)

Now because I'm not very good at waiting for sweet treats, 10 minutes later I removed the first sandwich from the freezer for sampling. And it didn't much convincing to entice my husband to have one too!

Once again, my inner voice was right! This was an awesome treat!!!

Unfortunately, no photos are available. Just take my word that this is a great treat and your family and friends will love them!

Blessings,
Jessica

1 comment:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Yum, yum! I'm going to have to try making some of these too.