Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Market Day!!

Today my husband and I are going to the city Market!! Yeah!!

Actually we have two Markets open on Saturdays so if we leave early enough we usually take the time stop by both.

When I was young I lived in Italy and one of our highlights of the week was going to the street markets to do some shopping. There you could find just about anything - and this is what fosters my love for our Markets here.

Vendors will be offering breakfast, lunch, unique crafts and gifts or items such as locally grown meats and vegetables, cheese - and delicious Coffee!! In fact, this is where I learned to make delicious fruit crepes with Nutella. (See recipe on my previous post from Show & Tell).

Here is a vendor from one of the Markets:



The sun is shining brightly and the wind has died down so I'm off for now to enjoy the day. Why don't you join me later when I'm back - I will show you all the fun from today.

No comments: