Friday, December 28, 2007

Show & Tell

Kelli over at There's No Place Like Home is hosting a wonderful Show & Tell. Please stop by to see what's new.

Here's one of my most treasured Christmas gifts from this year. A lovely quilted throw pillow with beautiful handwork.








Every year the Ladies Group from the church that my Bro. in law pastors sends me a lovely gift and this year was no exception. It was clear they put a lot of effort and thought into it.








I really like personalized gifts and the center of the pillow has a beautiful group photo of the ladies, which I just love.

Two of the squares have stenciled chickadees and the rest have cross stitch and other needlework.




















This will look so cozy on the bed in my guest room. Thank you for taking the time see my Show & Tell. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment.

Blessings,
Jessica

9 comments:

TJ said...

That is an amazing pillow! They have quite a bit of talent.

My church group is mothers of young children, and we feel successful if we don't nod off during our small bit of worship away from the kids! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my -- how gorgeous! And how meaningful!

Suzy said...

What a beautiful gift..made with so much love! and it looks great with the decor in your guest room.

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!Suzy

Tom said...

How lovely! Such a great idea.

nancy said...

I certainly agree with Barbara h. You must mean a lot to the ladies in the church.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

The small cross stitch verses are neat. I like the chickadee the best.

Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

What a special, lovely pillow.
Susan

Martha said...

What an absolutly beautiful pillow. Looks lovely on your bed.

Blessings,
~Martie

Kelli said...

Wow! It's beautiful and I can see alot of love went into it! I love the little chickadee. :0)
Hugs,
Kelli